Mac OS Productivity
* * * PDFGenius for iOS ( iPad, iPhone and iPod ) is available on the iTunes App Store. * * *
PDFGenius: The ultimate PDF manipulation toolkit is intuitive and powerful PDF utility that you will ever need. It offers features like creating and combining PDFs, splitting PDFs into multiple files, PDF compression to reduce file size, Batch convert and extract PDFs into images and text documents. PDFGenius also allows you to copy/paste, insert, delete, duplicate, rotate and reorder PDF pages. You can drag and drop PDF files and PDF pages between PDF files to create new PDF or insert pages. In addition, you can crop PDF pages, remove links, modify metadata, add/remove password security, add page transitions, change initial view and other advance PDF document properties.
PDFGenius do perform all manipulations on PDF by preserving original contents (i.e. structure of the file, color profiles, fonts, links, bookmarks) without losing document’s integrity and does it very fast.
◆ COMPRESSION : Compress PDF documents using Quartz and Image compression methods. ompress large image and graphics heavy PDF using extensive set of options and presets.
- Controls to change JPEG quality, color model, image resolution and Optimise graphics level to decrease the file size dramatically. New Optimize graphics option removes superfluous information to reduce vector graphics heavy PDF.
- Inbuilt most useful default set of compression filter presets. Preserves your favorite compression options.
- Real time side-by-side quality comparison of compressed PDF to original PDF.
◆ MERGE : Combine multiple files into single PDF document. Can merge PDF bookmarks. Alternate page merge supported.
◆ CONVERT : Batch convert PDF into each page as images (JPG, JP2, PNG, PSD, TIFF, BMP).
◆ SPLIT : Split PDF into multiple PDF files. Five divide criteria along with file labelling options. Split by page count, file size, outline levels, page size and comma separated page range. Split bu Outline level has option to have outline titles as PDF filenames.
◆ CUT/COPY/PASTE PDF pages between PDF documents. Added option to duplicate selected pages within PDF.
◆ Intuitive feature to drag and drop PDF files and PDF pages between PDF list view and PDF page browser view. You can create new PDF file, insert pages from one file to another, insert entire PDF file(s) into another file just within the application.
◆ EXTRACT PAGES: Reuse selected pages from one PDF document to create new PDF document.
◆ INSERT: Insert new pages into existing PDF by inserting images and pages from another PDF file. Feature to add blank page.
◆ DELETE: Delete pages from PDF file. Feature to delete blank pages.
◆ PASSWORD SECURITY: Add or remove password security. Allow to set PDF open document password and permission password with file restriction controls. You can define encryption level with key size.
◆ REMOVE LINKS: Remove annotations, internal links, external hyperlinks.
◆ PAGE BOXES: Set CropBox, ArtBox, TrimBox & BleedBox margins of the PDF documents. Options to remove white margins.
◆ CREATE and EDIT PDF OUTLINE
- Auto Magic to generate a new TOC by analysing the range of fonts used in the PDF to tease out a hierarchy of headings.
- Auto Match to generate a new TOC from your selected text in PDF file.
- Add new outline. Drag and drop selected text to create outline.
- Shuffle and arrange outlines. Copy/Paste to reuse outline.
- Change outline destination.
- Rename outline title.
◆ CREATE AND EDIT LINKS
◆ PAGE SELECTION : Most helpful page selection variations to speed up page manipulations.
◆ ARRANGE, SHUFFLE, REORDER and ROTATE PAGES
◆ CREATE PDF document from images and capturing screen, window or screen area selection.
- Change METADATA, PDF INITIAL VIEW, page TRANSITION and Advanced PDF properties.
Note: PDFGenius is standalone application running natively to manipulate PDF documents securely on your iOS device.
- Major update with the best solution to compress PDF vector graphics. Added new 'Optimize graphics' compression option which can remove superfluous information to reduce vector graphics heavy PDF. Increase in optimize graphics from 'Level 1' to 'Level 5' reduces output PDF file size less to more respectively. Choose appropriate Optimize graphics level to balance file size and visual fidelity. Choose Optimize graphics option 'None' to avoid vector graphics compression.
This option is very useful when PDF content mainly consist of high precision vector graphics. This option removes such superfluous information, thereby reducing the size of your PDF files. Usually PDF drawing, note-taking and PDF markup apps creates large vector graphics heavy PDF files on iOS and macOS. Now such PDF files will be compressed efficiently using PDFGenius-Compression Optimize graphics option.
- Now PDFGenius for Mac is macOS universal app, fully optimised to run natively on both Apple Silicon Mac and Intel-based Mac computers.
- Full compatibility with macOS Big Sur.
- [Fixed] File specific issue taking longer time to compress.
- [Fixed] Truncated find result in Outlines sidebar list.
- Minor bug fixes and other improvements. Thank you all users for your feedback :)