This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Productivity
Sunrise is a free calendar made for Google Calendar, iCloud and Exchange. Sunrise also connects with all your favorite apps like Facebook, Evernote, Wunderlist, Foursquare, TripIt, Todoist and more to make sure you’re always up to date with all the events happening in your life.
With millions of users around the world, Sunrise is changing the way you manage the places you have to be, the people you want to see and the things you need to do. Whether you’re planning your daily schedule or your next trip around the world, Sunrise makes it easy to keep track of everything in one beautifully designed calendar.
Sunrise also comes with Meet, the fastest way to schedule a one-to-one. Meet lets you select available time slots in your calendar and send them as meeting options to anyone through a simple link. Your invitee receives the link, picks the best option for them and the event is automatically created in both your calendars. You’ll never schedule meetings any other way.
Sunrise automatically syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your calendar from anywhere. It’s that easy.
- A beautifully designed calendar experience for your iPhone and iPad.
- Connects with all of your favorite apps: Facebook, Evernote, Asana, TripIt, Songkick, Wunderlist, Meetup and more. We’re constantly adding new ones!
- Meet, the fastest way to schedule one-to-ones.
- Interesting Calendars to follow your favorite sports teams or TV shows.
- Google Maps for your directions.
- Smart icons.
Want to chat? Shoot us an email at [email protected] or say hi on Twitter at @Sunrise.
- You can now click on any notification to open the event straight away. It’s almost magic. We’ll also show you all your notifications, even if you’re interacting with the app. We didn’t do it before and now it’s fixed!
- We’ve redesigned our icon! A brand new look before summer :) Don’t worry, we’ve kept the sun so you should still be able to find us!
- You now have access to a Reload menu when you right click in the app. Just in case the app crashes for an unknown reason, we don’t want you to get stuck.
- Missing the date in the icon? You can now choose to display the date in the app’s badge. Check it out in the Menu > Preferences.
- The app used to beep for no apparent reason when you typed some keys, indicating you might be doing something wrong. You weren’t so we fixed it.
We also want to let you know that Sunrise on Mac is continuously updated as we work on our web app at https://calendar.sunrise.am. Any improvements or fixes we make there will always be visible straight away on your Mac app.
We’ll be back with more soon, stay tuned!