AV for Photoshop CS6 103 - Understanding Brushes, Vector Tools and Transforms
Mac OS Photography
Join Photoshop instructor Dan Moughamian as he reveals the secrets of Brushes, Vector Tools and Transforms in this 41-video course on Adobe Photoshop CS6 ...
If you want to know all about Brushes, Vector Tools and Transforms inside Photoshop, this tutorial will inspire you to explore and master all the options these tools provide. And if you are a graphics tablet user, Dan shows you how to easily harness their power and use them to their full advantage.
Dan also demystifies the concepts behind Vector versus Raster graphics and explains the pros and cons of working with both. As you explore this section of the course, you’ll discover all kinds of tips on when and how to work with these amazing tools.
Then watch as Dan deftly straightens and corrects his images using the Warp and Distort Transforms. You’ll be impressed by how these simple yet extremely powerful techniques will enhance your photos and speed up your workflow.
So if you’re looking to improve your Photoshop skills and, at the same time, expand your creative palette, this tutorial by expert Dan Moughamian gives you all the information you need to know!
Table of contents:
2. Brush Tool Overview & Shortcuts
3. Brush Parameters: Color, Size & Hardness
4. Brush Parameters: Blend Mode
5. Brush Parameters: Opacity vs. Flow
6. Brush Parameters: Airbrush build-up
7. Brush Parameters: Pressure Sensitive Options
8. Brush Panel Overview
9. Brush Panel: Brush Tip Shape
10. Brush Panel: Shape Dynamics
11. Brush Panel: Color Dynamics
12. Brush Presets panel
13. Brush Tool Presets
14. What is a Vector Object?
15. Which Tools are Vector Tools?
16. Vector Paths vs. Vector Shapes
17. Overview: Working with Vector Shape Tools
18. Overview: Using the Pen Tool
19. Overview: Using the Freehand Pen Tool
20. Add and Delete Anchor Point Tools
21. Creating Basic Vector Text
22. Converting Shapes for the Custom Shape Tool
23. Path Selection and Direct Selection Tools
24. Vector Tool Options: Fill
25. Vector Tool Options: Stroke
26. Vector Tool Options: Dimensions
27. Vector Tool Options: Size Constraints
28. Vector Layer Alignment & Distribution
29. Vector Layer Stacking
30. Rasterizing Vector Shapes
31. What Are Transforms?
34. Show Transform Values
37. Free Transform
39. Transforming Non-destructively with Smart Objects
40. Transforming Custom Shapes into Custom Brushes
Fixes a issue with video playback in 10.8