Course For Lightroom - Wedding Photography
Mac OS Photography
Here comes the bride!… Watch as internationally-acclaimed Adobe expert and photographer Martin Perhiniak teaches you how to squeeze every last drop of gorgeousness from every photo in this Adobe Lightroom 4 Wedding Photography course!
Martin starts by explaining the advantages of using the Adobe Camera Raw format as well demonstrating how to keep your catalogs and collections well-organized. He then turns to the Develop module and shows you how to clean-up and enhance your photos. You’ll learn how to whiten teeth, smooth out blemishes (including tattoos) and correct poorly exposed photos to help your subjects radiate optimum health and beauty. He also shows you how to quickly create classic black and white, vignetted and other nostalgic effects.
Martin extends these enhancement techniques into Lightroom’s big sister product, Adobe Photoshop. Here you’ll see how to create more advanced textured effects. But best of all, you’ll discover how to create the “perfect” group photo from multiple “takes” to show each group member in their best possible light!
Martin also teaches you how to assemble your collected wedding photos into the ultimate “crown jewel” of any wedding photography package - a photo book! What better way to compile and deliver your final images to your client than by producing a beautiful photo album that anyone can purchase directly from Blurb.com!
Table of contents:
2. The Importance of Working with RAW Photos
3. Working with Lightroom Catalogs
4. Importing Photos
5. Organizing Photos
6. Using Keywords
7. Creating Collections
8. Black & White Photos
9. Split Toning
10. Local Sharpening
11. Retouching Skin
12. Vintage Effect - Part 1
13. Vintage Effect - Part 2
14. Adjusting Exposure for Backlit Photos
15. Removing Tattoos
16. Using the Crop Tool
17. Color Pop Effect
18. Lens Correction
20. Reduce Noise
21. Whitening Teeth
22. Changing the Background
23. The Book Module
24. Book Settings
25. Layout Options
27. Background Options
28. Exporting the Book
29. Working with Blend Modes
30. Editing Group Shots
31. Learn More from Other Advanced Courses
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.