ArtClip - Artistic Video Effects
Mac OS Photography
"ArtClip offers you the possibility to apply various filters to your videos in order to give them an artistic effect. The app comes with an intuitive user interface and enables you to preview the results before exporting the processed videos." - Softpedia.com
For video tutorials and other products please visit www.dayonesoftware.com
Give the videos on your Mac an artistic touch with ArtClip before you share them with your friends on social networks, use them in artistic projects or simply save them in your personal video collection.
ArtClip lets you apply various artistic effects to your videos in order to make them stand out from the crowd. Effects like Sepia, Sketch, Cartoon or Oil Painting will definitely make your videos more noticeable.
The intensity of each artistic effect can be modified with precision so that you can get the most out of your videos. While modifying effect settings the video preview will give you instant visual feedback so that you always have a clear view of how the result will look like.
An important advantage of ArtClip is the fact that all the video processing algorithms are done offline, without the need of an internet connection. So you can be sure that your videos will never be shared with 3rd parties.
Artistic Video Effects:
- Sepia (makes video look old)
- Cartoon (makes video look like a cartoon)
- Sketch (makes video look like a charcoal sketch in motion)
- Halftone (makes video look like an image from a newspaper in motion)
- Polka Dot
- Oil Painting (makes video look like an oil painting in motion)
- Vignette (makes video darker around the corners)
- Glass Sphere (projects the video on a glass sphere)
Supported Video Formats: MOV, M4V, MP4, 3GP and 3G2
- User settings can now be saved as a profile for later use
- Added a Rate Us dialog