Mac OS Music
Fluctus is the Audio Editor for both the Newcomer and the Expert.
A SIMPLE APPROACH TO ADVANCED AUDIO!
We strived to create a clean user interface without loss of functionality and customisation.
POWER, QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
Fluctus includes a unique Processing Engine, that we call cDSP. By designing our own Audio Engine, we added power and flexibility with extraordinary efficiency.
• Editing and Recording via rectangular blocks called Regions
• Easy to use Marker System
• Batch Export Using Markers
• Export Markers as CSV
• 3rd Party Audio Unit Plugins Support
• Integrated Processing and Metering Tools
• Master Automation Layer
• 64-Bit Audio Processing
• Easy Project Navigation
• Changeable Interface Color Schemes
All Editing and Recording is done via rearrangeable rectangular blocks called Regions.
Regions represent Audio Files imported or recorded and you can have as many audio regions as you need in a single project.
• Fully Editable (including Lock, Split, Resize, Reverse and much more)
• Drawable Waveform (sample by sample editing)
• Full Control with per Region Inspectors
• Individual Fade-in & out (4 optional shapes)
• Individual Mute, Phase Reverse, Panning, Gain Controls and more
** TWO VERSIONS
To make it right for everyone, Fluctus ships in two versions, Fluctus and Fluctus Expert.
FLUCTUS EXPERT ADVANTAGES
• Region Spectrogram (linear/log scale & mono/polychromatic coloring) **
• Waveform Export as SVG **
• Spectrogram Export as PNG **
• 21 cDSP Tools included (see below) **
• 5.1 Surround Support **
• MIDI Control Support for Mackie Control, HUI and Baby HUI controllers **
• Advanced Export Options **
** Fluctus Expert Only
INTEGRATED AND EXTERNAL TOOLS
Fluctus includes Real-Time processing and metering solutions, that take advantage of the cDSP Engine. Furthermore, you can use external Plugins (Audio Units) from any maker.
cDSP TOOLS INCLUDED
• Graphic EQ
• DC Blocker
• Mid-Side Encoder / Decoder
• RMS and Peak Meter
• Parametric EQ **
• Expander **
• Gate **
• Leveler **
• Maximizer / Limiter **
• DeEsser **
• Loudness and True-Peak Meter **
• Goniometer **
• Linear-Phase EQ **
• Match EQ **
• DeNoiser **
• Pitch Shifter **
• Reverb **
• Tube Emulator **
** Fluctus Expert Only
• AIFF, WAV, CAF, SDII, W64, NeXT/Sun and FLAC
• ALAC (Apple Lossless)
• MP3, AAC and AMR
• MP4, M4A, M4B, M4R, 3GP, 3G2 and MOV
• AIFF, WAV, CAF, SDII, W64 and NeXT/Sun
• FLAC and ALAC (Apple Lossless)
• M4A (AAC) and MP4 (AAC)
• Metadata Support
• 64-Bit Audio Resampler
• Crash Recovery
• Unlimited Undo Redo
• Configurable Default State (e.g. Grid, Default Tool, Snap, etc.)
• Easy to Use Help Documents
TAKES ADVANTAGE TO THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES:
• Retina Displays
• Full Screen
• 64 Bit
• Notification Center
For more details please check our page.
• Bug fixes & improvements
Love our app? Remember to rate us!