Mac OS Music
BeatGauge automatically calculates the BPM of your Music app or iTunes songs. Just drag your songs from Music/iTunes, drop them onto BeatGauge, and it will report the results back to Music/iTunes. BeatGauge is fast, multi-threaded, professional grade. It’s the ideal tool to help you pick songs for DJing, spinning classes, aerobics, running, or any other beat-oriented workout.
Important: Does not work with Apple Music's DRM-protected songs.
- Very simple, intuitive user interface
- Quickly finds and analyzes songs without BPM
- Multi-threaded analysis that makes perfect use of multi-core processors
- Supports all local, unprotected Music/iTunes audio file formats
- AppleScript API for power users
- Music files must be locally stored in Music/iTunes and writable
- iCloud songs must be downloaded before analysis
- DRM-protected songs cannot be analyzed, this includes tracks downloaded from Apple Music
- State-of-the-art BPM detection is not 100% accurate—some values may be off by a factor of 2
Minor bug fixes.