Mac OS Medical
The Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) is a computer-based standardized examination for prospective medical students in the United States and Canada. It is designed to assess problem solving, critical thinking, written analysis and knowledge of scientific concepts and principles.
This app contains the materials needed to pass your MCAT exam.
- detailed description of the test
- 85 tips to help you pass the test
- hundreds of test questions
- statistics for every test taken
- easy to use interface
- FREE updates
If you have any questions, please send us an email at [email protected]
- New questions now available
- Buttons text color no longer changes to blue after clicking them
- Fixed touchpad scrolling issue during tests
- Minor bugfixes