Sketch Art - Pencil Drawing
Mac OS Graphics & Design
Turn a Photo Into a Sketch with Sketch Art - Pencil Drawing
Are you an admirer of B&W or colored image sketches? With Sketch Art you will create sketches of your pictures with ease, giving your images a customised artistic look. It is perfect to elaborate frames to decorate your house or stand out in the social media posts.
Sketch Art presents a collection of stickers and filters, in addition to adjustment tools, helping you to convert your images into sketches and achieve different line styles and colors. All of that without the necessity to be an expert in image editing.
Now you can become a pencil drawing artist by adding your picture and see it converted from a photo to drawing.
••••••••••••••••••••••••• Enjoy our amazing features ••••••••••••••••••••
• 25 Exclusive Filters and Effects
• 90 Sketch Stickers (Animals, flowers, texts and other images) with independent resizing/rotating and transparency control.
• Image Sketching: Apply a pencil sketch effect to your pictures while controlling the Noise Level, Sharpness, Edge Intensity, Threshold and Contrast.
• Color Correction: Enhance the quality of your pictures using the tools Auto-Enhance, Black and White effect, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Exposure, Gama and Hue.
• Full saving feature with resizing, rescaling, compressing and various encoding formats(PNG, JPG, JPG2000, BMP and TIFF).
• Sharing on social media.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••• How to Use ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
1) Click Load Image to start working on your picture
2) On the top left hand side, tweak the sliders to prefilter your image
3) Add as many stickers as you want - Just click one of them.
4) Toggle between Sketch and Filter mode by clicking the Toggle button, located between the stickers and filters collections.
4.1) To use a filter, just click on it and set it's transparency with the slider control.
4.2) Apply a sketch effect controlling the sliders and colors. If you prefer, you can set the original image as a background to achieve a cool border effect.