Mac OS Graphics & Design
Browse, view, rename, and convert image files with BigPicture. Multiple views for quick and easy navigation, detailed image info, professional and intuitive tools.
• Browse, view, and sort picture files.
- Drag and drop files or folders.
- Sort by several image attributes, or by enclosed folders.
- Grid view for quick visual navigation.
- Folder view to gather files by enclosed folders.
- View detailed info: size, path, dimensions, resolution, color model, exif info, and more.
- Export image info.
- Rename single files.
- Open images with default app, or any app you choose.
- List of recent 'open with' apps.
- Print picture list.
• Batch convert pictures to JPG, TIFF, PNG or PDF (BigPicture Pro only)
- Specify color model, resolution, quality, PDF filters and destination folder.
- Define unique file names for converted images.
- Keep original images unmodified.
• Batch rename pictures and files (BigPicture Pro only)
- Filter which images to rename, for example images that end with 'tif'.
- Compose new file names using 5 name components.
- Preview how the files will be renamed.