Mac OS Games
SimAirport is a modern tycoon-style simulation & management game where you design, build, and manage an airport.
You will construct an airport from the ground up, hire your staff, choose airlines to work with, customize flight schedules, build out your infrastructure -- baggage conveyer systems & luggage services, roads, fuel pipelines, runway upgrades, navigation aids, hangars and service vehicles, etc -- and much more.
Your Airport, Your Way. Built & Managed by You!
• Systems-Based Gameplay: Everything has purpose
• Infrastructure: Fuel & baggage, public address systems, flight info displays, etc
• Details: Security, Check-In, Boarding, Food, down to first class & coach queues
• Research & Advancement: Technology, transport, accounting tools, land expansion, etc
• Two Gameplay Modes: Sandbox (unlimited funds) and Career (challenge yourself)
• Play your way! Multiple concourses, or a single large concourse? It's your choice!
• 15+ Airlines & liveries; 15+ Aircraft, turboprop to turbine
• Very Actively Developed - Regular updates! Developers that listen & who are very actively involved in the community on a daily basis.
Ever wanted to create a massive plot of asphalt with a couple of squigly lines? You can now do so, and even profit from it!
Build modular parking lots around your airport, or even below it underground. Passengers will come in with a car and use the free spots (usually the ones closest to your dropoff) and catch their flights as usual. Later, the cars will be used by arriving passengers to get home -- and they have to pay the fee you've set in order to do so - be careful though, if fees are too high it's likely to discourage the usage of your parking lots!
• Gate Policies
As gate control received a warm welcome there was also the question for more fine control, gate policies make it possible.
Gate policies replace the gate control system and can either be used as a drop-in replacement with nothing changed, or as a strong fine-tune control mechanism for your specific needs. Custom policies for remote or terminal gates or a specific setup for one terminal - you can choose precisely what the policies do and to which gates they are applied.
Small Tip: Policies can be applied from the gate control in the Operations Control Panel & on the selected-object menu after clicking directly on a gate, too!
• Notification System
All new in-game notifications; keep an eye on the left side of your screen, just under the main menu button, and you'll occasionally see some icons popping up. This is the new notification system -- it will inform you if anything noteworthy happens in your airports, such as a fire breaking out or flights being canceled.
Hovering over the icons will give you additional information, and left-clicking will center the camera to the point-of-interest. Right-click on a notification to dismiss it.
• Hiding Airlines from Saves
This one was highly requested, you asked for a way to remove airlines, and we went ahead and implemented it for you!
Removing an airline isn't completely possible, there always needs to be at least a reference to it in a save since data for at least 30 days is saved (including flights and airlines), but we now allow you to effectively "perma-hide" airlines from all display locations if desired.
You can now hide any airline in a given save; to do so use the flight scheduler and click "Hide" on the airline you want to no longer see or depend on. Once hidden, the airline will no longer show up unless you enable the "Hidden" filter. Additionally, any hidden airline will be ignored if their definition is missing, meaning no "Missing Mods Detected" dialog if you hide them all!
• Added a "Random" option for sprites and a message for new players to let them know of the option to choose between "legacy" and "new" character sprites.
• Added a sandbox menu, in sandbox saves it can be used to toggle real instant build, money (on and off) as well as immediately completing all research with a single click!
• Reworked the LRT tracks in regards to pathfinding; agents will strongly try to avoid the LRT tracks and crosswalks can now be placed on the track to give agents a place for them to cross over the tracks.
AND SO MUCH MORE!
For a complete list of changes and fixes, please visit: https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/598330/view/2237672703773230307