American Civil War Battles
Mac OS Games
Great Battles of the American Civil War is based on the ‘Great Battles of the American Civil War’ board games, which started with the classic game ‘Terrible Swift Sword’. This game recreates the significant battles of the American Civil War. Each scenario in this game is a grand tactical, regimental-level simulation of a single battle, enabling players to test their generalship under the same challenges faced by the Union and Confederate commanders.
- Historically accurate game play.
- Accurate Civil War units.
- Play as either the Union or Confederate side.
- 10 scenarios.
- 3 levels of difficulty.
- Five categories of unit quality.
- Different types of formations.
- Detailed combat analysis.
- In-depth reference charts.
- Advanced tactical features including:
- Map zoom.
- Strategic movement.
- Flank attacks.
- Low ammo.
- Unit disruption.
- Wilson's Creek
- Pea Ridge
- Kernstown 'Historical' Scenario
- Kernstown 'Breakthrough' Scenario
- Shiloh 'Confederate Attack' Scenario
- Shiloh ''The First Day' Scenario' Scenario
- Cedar Mountain 'Control' Scenario
- Cedar Mountain 'Offensive' Scenario
- Pleasant Hill
- Monocacy Junction 'Delayed Arrival' Scenario
- Monocacy Junction 'Prompt Arrival' Scenario
Fix: Change: Tutorial 2, so all units start in shooting range of each other.
Fix: Change: The unit shoot animations of 'fire and reload' often not working, giving the false impression that units did not, or could not shoot.