First Strike: Final Hour
Mac OS Games
Welcome commander, you are now in power of one of the biggest nuclear superpowers of the world. So choose your steps carefully, it’s a small path between war and peace.
First Strike is a fast paced real time strategy game which makes dropping the big one as easy as ABC. But be sure to take the right measures to guarantee your people’s safety.
Pick one of the big nuclear players – from known superpowers like the USA to an upstart hellraiser like North Korea – and plan your strategy wisely: Expand to other countries, build bombs or debuild in order to restructure your arsenal. Or use research to gain access to new nuclear technology, better recon intel, automated self-defense-sequences and many more.
Whether you’re a bloodthirsty warmonger or a tree-hugging hippie – it’s time to put your cards on the table. First Strike shows you how little it takes to heat things up. You control the destiny of the precious and vulnerable rock floating through space, the rock we call mothership Earth. So, will you be the one remaining when the whole world blows to smithereens?
• Millions of commanders are already playing First Strike all over the world. Now, with First Strike: Final Hour, the acclaimed strategy title finally arrives on PC with all-new features and a beautiful HD rework!
• Twelve Playable Nuclear superpowers - You decide which real world superpower you play, from the USA to Russia, China or North Korea
• Devastating Superweapons - Build twelve technologically advanced rockets, from Tridents to the TSAR, unique to each Alliance
• Build Rockets and Missiles, conquer territories and research new devastating nuclear technologies.
• Control the world - shoot and defend against nuclear rockets on a 3D globe.
• Exclusive new Non-Attack-Pact system - Search for Pact partners and team up against enemies
• High resolution texture rework - Brand new reworks including night lights, bump maps, HD options and star constellations just for Mac
• Fast paced strategy gameplay - Each round of first strike takes between half and hour and an hour to complete.
• OS: Mac OS X 10.8+
• Processor: 2GHz Dual Core (SSE2 instruction set support)
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: nVidia® 8800 GT / AMD® 4670 or faster
• Storage: 1 GB available space
• Various updates.