100 Years' War
Mac OS Games
Fight the various battles of the 100 Years Was throughout the Medieval ages. Each campaign is themed around fights between the English and French during various different periods of the campaign. Capitalize on strategic advantages to turn the tide of war in your favour; ride down your foes with heavily armoured knights, hold the line with bristling ranks of billmen or strike from afar with the famed English longbow and huge pieces of artillery. Will you emerge victorious or become another casualty of war?
- High Definition Medieval Era Graphics.
- 7 Mission Tutorial Campaign.
- 4 Mission Bretton Succession Campaign.
- 8 Mission Edwardian Phase Campaign.
- 8 Mission Lancastrian Phase Campaign.
- All missions, except the tutorial, can be played as both sides.
- Over 30 Unique Medieval Units.
- Detailed Combat Analysis.
- Flank Attacks.
- Strategic Movement.
- Hours of Gameplay.
- Detailed Reference Charts.
- Map Zoom.
Add: Support for the Metal graphics system on all Apple devices, improving graphics performance.
Change: Improved A.I. opponent.
Change: Improved game logic for advance after combat. Unit will more often advance after combat if the target hex has been vacated.
Fix: Some screen layout issues.