Microsoft Remote Desktop 10
Mac OS Business
Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
•Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
•Access managed resources published by your admin.
•Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
•Secure connection to your data and applications.
•Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Center.
•Audio and video streaming.
•Redirect folders, your clipboard, and local devices such as microphones and cameras.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdmacfbk.
It's time for another update! Thanks to everyone who reported bugs and worked with us to diagnose issues. In this version we made the following changes:
• Redirected folders can now be marked as read-only to prevent their contents from being changed in the remote session.
• Addressed the cause of a 0x607 error that was being shown when connecting using RPC over HTTPS RD Gateway scenarios.
• Fixed cases where users would be double-prompted for credentials.
• Fixed cases where users would receive the certificate warning prompt twice.
• Added heuristics to improve trackpad-based scrolling.
• Don't show the "Saved Desktops" group if there are no user-created groups.
• The tiles in the PC view have received a UI makeover.
• Fixes to address crashes sent to us via application telemetry.
If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Report an Issue.
NOTE: In this release we have had to move to a new feedback provider. Feedback will now be channeled through UserVoice. We appreciate your input and take it into account to prioritize fixes and features.