iOS Universal Lifestyle
Come as You are.
Cross Church welcomes those who are single or married, divorced or engaged, gay or straight. We welcome the filthy rich, dirt poor, or no habla inglés. We also welcome those who are crying newborns, old as dirt, skinny as a rail, or could afford to lose a few pounds. We welcome you if you are dressed to the nines or have only the shirt on your back. You are welcome here if you are just browsing, just woke up, or just got out of jail. We don’t care if you are holier than Swiss cheese or haven’t been in church since your nephew’s baptism in 1988.
We welcome soccer moms, dads, starving artists, tree-huggers, latte-sippers, nose-pickers, tax collectors, veterans, vegetarians, and junk-food junkies. If you blew all your offering money at the casino, you are welcome here. If you are inked, pierced, or both, you are in the right place. If you are in recovery or still addicted, we are happy to see you.
We welcome you because we have experienced the thrill of being welcomed by God. We were once a mess, but God willingly welcomed us through the Cross-stretched arms of Jesus. He gave His life so we could experience real life and be part of His forever family. God is delighted to see you here. We are, too!
* Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
* Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
* Cloud Based Journal: Your Pursue Journal is accessible online anytime at www.PursueJournal.com. This allows you to be able to add entries anywhere, anytime and they are automatically linked to your Cross Church app.
WiFi Internet is required for iPod touch.
For more information about Cross Church, please visit:
For more information about Pursue Journal, please visit: http://www.pursuegod.com
The Cross Church app was created by “Custom Church Apps TM”
Email: [email protected]
* App Transfer
* New Screenshots