iOS iPhone Lifestyle
Access your closet on the go! Plan ahead and create outfits for events and day to day life. Use the calendar to keep track of WHAT you wore WHEN and WHERE. Prepare a packing list for your next trip from anywhere! Share your outfit with friends before heading out to prevent "double vision" ;)
Closet+ is a beautiful, feature-packed style assistant with unmatched functionality.
• Import your clothing quickly with the bulk-import feature.
• Organize your clothing into categories/subcategories, outfits, and favorites.
• Track when items and outfits were last worn, their price, and their cost-per-wear.
• Tag clothing by color, in need of mending/altering/dry cleaning, or by anything to suite your tagging needs.
• Plan what to wear ahead of time by adding your items and outfits to the built-in calendar.
• Access all of your favorite items and outfits in one super convenient location.
• Create packing lists before upcoming trips so you don't find yourself scrambling at the last minute.
• Multiple Closets! Great for fashion stylists, people who have their clothing in multiple locations, or even people who wish to separate their clothing by season or any other way.
• Share your style with the world using Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• Backup with the built-in backup and restore tools to keep your data safe if something goes wrong with your device.
• Themes! Customize the look of Closet+ to match your tastes.
Keep up to date:
Twitter ~ http://twitter.com/closetapp
Facebook ~ http://facebook.com/closetapp
• iOS 9 Support.
• iPhone 6/6S/6+/6S+ Support (Finally).
• New Sharing section which can be found in the main menu. Quickly share what you're wearing today (#TodayImWearing), which will post what's on your calendar for today. Or share any item or outfit you wish with various social networks.
• You can now zoom in on item photos. Tap the photo to enter fullscreen mode, then pinch or double-tap to zoom in and out. Single tap to exit.
• When dragging items and outfits around to rearrange them you can now move to the top and bottom of the screen to scroll around before dropping.
• When creating items and outfits you can now add them to the calendar right from the details screen.
• When viewing items and outfits in the calendar you can now navigate to the next/previous ones.
• Category cells now display the total number of items/outfits in that category as well as those in any subcategories.
• The "Uncategorized" cells in the clothing section will now only show if uncategorized content exists.
• Minor refinements and bug fixes.
148Apps —Closet – Clothing Organized Review