Paddle Logger for Watersports
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Record your epic sessions on the water for free!
Built for SUP, Kayak, OC, Canoe, Prone Paddleboard as well as sailing or swimming.
Wrapped up in beautiful, accessible design, Paddle Logger provides the functionality you need to record your journeys, track your goals and be safe on the water.
**Great on Apple Watch** - Apple
**Accessory of the Year** - SUPConnect
Get to the water, set up and be on it in 3 simple steps:
1) Start the app
2) Press the big circle
Built for Apple Watch, with a standalone Watch App, and Apple Health integration meaning your workouts on the water help fill your Health Rings.
Stay connected with loved ones with our easy to use Paddler in Trouble (PiT) Service. After a one time setup, every time you head out on the water, you are digitally connected to someone on land.
“Hey Siri - Start a Paddle With Paddle Logger”
With Siri integration and Shortcuts, never have to have your device out near the water again.
Whether you want to record your first ever session or you are in serious training, Paddle Logger is for you. SUP, Kayak, OC, Canoe, Prone Paddleboard as well as sailing or swimming!
Join thousands of athletes and adventurers all over the world tracking their journeys! Paddle Logger is free to download, with some features requiring an additional purchase to our Pro Service.
Paddle Logger Features:
- Accurately track your journeys with devices you already own.
- Use the adjustable delay, to safely stow your device before getting on the water.
- Built for Apple Watch.
- Voice Control with Siri.
- Integration with Apple Health means your time on the water fills your Health Rings!
- Water Lock on the Apple Watch in settings (within Paddle Logger Apple Watch App) in case you take a swim!!
- Detailed Digital Logbook with data and maps.
- Edit trip notes about your journey and share the trip map and data to any Social Media.
- Swipe right from the home screen and view your weekly paddle statistics in the Paddle Logger Widget.
- Change units, imperial or metric.
Paddle Logger Pro Features:
- Paddler in Trouble (PiT) service. Stay connected to your loved ones while out on the water.
- Unlock detailed session data, including Speed, Pace and Splits.
- Units of measurement to include nautical miles and knots.
- Sort your trips into custom folders to track different types of session for training and challenges.
- Drop pins while out on the water and then view stats for different legs of your trip.
- Satellite Trip Maps, visually see how your speed changes across your journey
- View photos and selfies in the Trip Photo Gallery.
Paddle Logger Pro is offered on a Monthly or Annual subscription with payments charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.†
(We recommend purchasing a quality waterproof case so you do not end up damaging your phone)
NB: remember - while we have tried our utmost to allow great battery life with the app running (we have regularly managed 8hrs+ paddle time) continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life of both the Apple Watch and iPhone!
† Payment will be automatically charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current charging period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by the user by visiting Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a purchase to a subscription occurs, where applicable. www.paddlelogger.com/s/terms
You can now record which craft you used for your paddles. We plan to do a lot more with this in future!
Also fixed a crash bug for iOS 13.1 and older introduced by Apple with a recent Xcode.
Thanks as always,
Dave & Lewis