My Sober Life
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
My Sober Life contains daily inspirational readings, a sober counter, and other valuable tools to help teens and young adults age 12 to 25 stay active and on track in their recovery from alcohol and other drugs. Intended for those in the early stages of recovery--one year or less.
Created by Hazelden Publishing, My Sober Life also includes a handy list of the 12 Steps, a sober counter, a customizable home screen, an area to store photos to remind you of your recovery goals, and more. No in-app purchase required.
• Daily guidance and inspiration: A full year of inspirational messages and activities to support your first year of recovery.
• Favorites and share: You can save and retrieve your favorite daily messages and share them with a friend.
• Daily reminders: Set the time of day to receive a notification to read your daily message.
• Sober counter: Enter your sober birthday so you can view your sober stats anytime you open the app.
• Stop cravings, stay motivated: Upload images of family, friends, passions, and whatever else keeps you motivated in order to help stop cravings.
• Progress tracker: Track your obstacles in recovery such as stress, anger, and anxiety. Also track the ways you tackle those challenges such as meditation, honesty, and exercise.
• Your support system: Reach out to your support system, such as a sponsor, at the touch of the SOS button.
• Relapse prevention: Know what causes relapse and create a response plan to avoid it.
• Formatted to fit iPhone X series phones.
• Opens quicker for faster access to your readings and tools.
• Faster transitions within the app.
• Fixed a bug that was causing problems with the Craving tool images and captions.