Moment - Screen Time Control
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Break your screen and social media addiction through small habit tweaks with Moment. Learn to put your phone down and focus on the moments that matter the most, like friends and family.
We understand, your phone is your life and it’s hard to put down between all of the emails, messages and social media profiles keeping you connected. But according to a study from UPenn, social media use actually increases depression and loneliness.
If you want to disconnect from your screen and social media, our guided coaching will show you how. Balance screen time with reminders and insights and get up to an hour back everyday!
Take control of your social media and phone usage with Moment.
Device Addiction Coaching
• Improve health, wellness and focus by reducing your phone usage
• Moment Coach will guide you along the way to keep you on track
• Moment runs in the background to help manage your phone usage without needing to open the app
Screen Time Management & Measurement
• Track how much you use your phone or tablet automatically
• Track which apps you use the most (iPhone only)
• Log how many times you pick up your phone
• Break down each day to see when you’re on your device and what apps you’re using
• Track where you go each day, and have it plotted on a map
Parental Control & Family Time
• Establish phone-free times for more family time
• Improve your focus and connections by decreasing your screen time
• Let your friends and family know you’re putting down your phone for a while to reduce distractions and improve accountability
• Quickly see how long you and your family have used your phone today
• No, the app doesn’t track how long you spend looking at your watch
Smartphones are great tools for productivity, entertainment and connectivity, but like all things, are best used in moderation. Learn to manage device addiction with simple coaching and management techniques from Moment.
Warning to parents: Moment is not strictly about parental control. Using Moment Family as a parent gives you certain powers, but your children have power too.
• If your daughter notices you on your phone while you’re supposed to be watching a family movie together, she can start family dinner time for the entire family until the movie is over. That means no one can pick up their phone, and you as the parent can’t turn that family dinner time off.
• Your entire family can see everyone else’s screen time for the day from the family scoreboard.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Moment has been designed to use GPS sparingly.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Moment offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$7.99 per month
$59.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Moment Coach subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged through your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of service: https://inthemoment.io/terms
Quick bug fix!