Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
This is the best app to track your climbing and boulder sessions automatically. Redpoint gives you detailed overview and feedback on your ascents.
Use your Apple Watch or iPhone as a fitness tracker for bouldering and climbing. Contribute your climbing session to closing your daily rings! Workouts are stored in HealthKit and therefore visible in the Health app and Workouts app as well.
After each session you will see detailed information about your climbs: the overall height, your heart rate, duration, maximum ascent height, ascending speed, difficulty of routes, and most importantly: Redpoint will give you personalized training suggestions based on that data. How to go from V4 to V5? Or from 5.11b to 5.11c? Redpoint creates a training plan just for you to achieve your next climbing goals.
So, how does that work?
Thanks to highly advanced machine learning we are able to classify climbing movements right on Apple Watch. In addition to that we use the built-in barometer to measure the ascended altitude. You can track the difficulty of ascended routes right from the Apple Watch.
- Top Rope
- Sport Climbing
- Trad Climbing
- Multi Rope (Alpine)
- Free Solo
- Aid Climbing
- Via Ferrata
- Ice Climbing
Available Redpoint Membership Subscriptions:
There are two options available: Three-months membership and annual membership.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Privacy and Terms: https://redpoint-app.com/privacy
- Independent Watch app: Install Redpoint from the AppStore right on your Watch, fully independent from your phone!
- Fixes unexpected quits if device language is set to French.
- Settings page added on the Watch app: You can now select your favorite grading scales and settings right from your wrist. Swipe to the right.
- Search button added on nearby screen.
- Country codes of phone numbers of climbing gyms are now formatted correctly.
- Fixes a bug where the use of a complication could crash the app in rare cases.
- Fixes Ewbanks grading scale.
- Fixes a bug where only the first 25min of a climbing activity would be synced with Strava.