iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Just be, right now. Relax and meditate for a short while with Being Boring for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Concentrate on a repetitive and monotone task for a few minutes - like a game without a goal.
Being Boring can help you reduce stress, focus, clear your mind and to kickstart your creativity.
So the next time you have a few moments to spare, practice mindfulness by being boring.
Here are the different things you can do in Being Boring (double tap on the screen to choose):
• Touch - Touch a dot and it disappears to appear somewhere else and then you can touch that and so on
• Gravity - Three dots move depending on how you move your device
• Swipe - Swipe the dot and it will glide away and bounce off the edges of the screen
• Connect - By touching a dot a line between that dot and the previous dot is drawn
• Magnet - Drag a dot from the center of the screen and release it and will be drawn back by a magnet
• Paint - Draw with your finger within a shape and it will empty a few seconds after the last touch
• Numbers - (Only Apple Watch) Choose the correct number from 1 to 9 from random buttons
• Added mouse/trackpad support on iPad
• Some small improvements