iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Get a comprehensive view of your total fitness from Apple Watch, including Activity History, Workouts, and Trends, all combined into one seamless view.
• Streamlined Summary tab gives you an easy way to see your Activity History, Workouts, and Trends.
• View progress toward closing your Activity rings and see all-day Activity metrics like total steps and distance from the Activity app on Apple Watch.
• See details for your Move goal, including active calories, total calories, and a visual graph of your calorie burn throughout each day.
• See details for your Exercise goal, including exercise calories, total active time, and a visual graph of your exercise minutes throughout each day.
• See details for your Stand goal, including number of hours stood and idle hours.
• View your historical workouts from the Workout app or any third-party fitness apps on your Apple Watch. See important metrics from each workout including average pace, distance, calories burned, average heart rate, and more.
• See how your friends are doing and start a competition on the Sharing tab.
• Subscribe to Apple Fitness+ a new kind of fitness experience—powered by Apple Watch. One that dynamically integrates your personal metrics from your Apple Watch to inspire like no other workout in the world. Get access to premium video workouts designed by the world’s most motivating trainers. See personal metrics like calories burned and heart rate displayed onscreen right as you exercise. And enjoy curated music that’s perfectly matched to your routine’s mood and energy. Apple Fitness+ is available in the Fitness app on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV—so you can take your Apple Watch workouts to the next level, wherever and whenever you’d like. One subscription includes 6 family members for just 9.99/month - with the first month free - no commitment. Cancel anytime by going to account setting and turning off auto-renew. *Apple Fitness+ not available in all territories.
Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements.