Wave Wave - GameClub
iOS Universal Games
Wave Wave is a savage arcade video game by Thomas Janson, with music by Danimal Cannon and Zef. Selected as part of the PAX Australian Indie Showcase 2014.
Wave up and down to survive the gauntlet of geometric doom.
Hectic. Extreme. Addictive. Racing. Tumultuous.
Blitzing. Electric. Anaerobic. Treacherous.
* Fearless game play.
* Fall into 'the zone' where your brain switches off.
* Overcome mind-to-finger-to-screen latency.
* Includes incredible 8 track album 'Parallel Processing'.
* 4 modes of play, 5 difficulties, 10 challenges.
* Play Versus Mode and take it in turns to win.
* Record game play on-device to share online.
This game will test you.
Wave Wave - GameClub is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
TouchArcade —'Wave Wave' Review – A Bumpin' Thumpin' Challenging Line
148Apps —Wave Wave Review
PocketGamer —Wave Wave