Total War Battles: KINGDOM
iOS Universal Games
BUILD A MEDIEVAL KINGDOM
Shape the land, build sprawling towns and recruit and train a powerful army.
Defeat rival lords and other players in epic real-time battles.
Rise and defend a mighty stronghold, manage your economy and rule your folks. Ally with Vikings to discover new lands and expand your influence. Become a legendary medieval lord and go down in history.
TOTAL WAR MOBILE STRATEGY
• Build and expand your Kingdom, with farms, quarries, blacksmiths and more.
• Alter the land by creating rivers, lakes and mountains.
• Command your army in large-scale battles.
• Battle other players in real-time.
• Cross-Platform - Play on phones, tablet, and PC, whenever you want, wherever you want. Actions in your Kingdom will carry over onto any device you play on.
• From the creators of Total War: Rome, Medieval, Arena and Three Kingdoms.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/totalwarbattles
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TotalWarBattles
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/totalwarbattles
Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TotalWarBattles
Total War Battles: KINGDOM is free to download and play.
Additional Gold can be purchased using real money. More information on in-app purchases is available here: http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_Battles_Kingdom_Information
- 64-bit devices only
- iPhone 6s or above
- iPad 5th generation or above
- iPad mini 4 or above
- iPod touch 7th
- iPad Pro
- iOS 11 or above
- an Internet connection
- - - - -
Terms of Service: http://www.sega.co.uk/Account-Terms-of-Service
© SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War Battles: Kingdom and the Total War Battles logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Bug fixes and refinements