The Tribez: Build a Village
iOS Universal Games
The Tribez is an adventure like no other – a game about a charming tribe and its peaceful life in a cozy farming village! Travel to a settlement on a lost island and start improving it. Unlike many other farm games, The Tribez offers a truly unique and immersive experience. Besides growing crops, tending to your very own garden, and gathering the harvest when it's ripe, you'll get to engage in tons of exciting activities that other village games simply don't have. Exploring a lost island to find the last surviving dinosaurs in a paradise bay? Traveling to a distant valley in search of cute pets? Unlocking portals to other dimensions? You name it! This is not your usual routine: plant a crop, harvest it, stack up on hay for the horses, repeat. The Tribez is a vibrant adventure full of amazing stories, charming characters, and heartwarming moments. Even the names of the places you’ll visit speak for themselves: Cozy Valley, Fisherman’s Cove, Ancestors’ Atoll, Mystery Shore. They really make you want to jump straight in and start exploring one of the most unusual farm games out there!
There are also countless adventures awaiting you: each time you unravel a valley in the mist, it gives you a place for growing crops, every time you venture through a cave, you can find a place to mine and harvest resources. There’s no limit to what the tribe can achieve under your command. Don't take anyone's word for it – just launch this sunny island game and see for yourself!
• The game works when you're offline too – play it on a plane, in the subway or in the car. The Tribez are yours to enjoy wherever you are!
• Simple, intuitive controls.
• Adorable virtual villagers! Meet the farmer, the builder, the tax collector, and many others!
• A beautiful world of village life you'll be immersed in instantly.
• Lively animations make the prehistoric world come to life. You'll be mesmerized by how this game depicts in detail the builders who work on construction sites and the farmers who harvest crops.
• Tons of items, cute characters, buildings, and decorations.
• Truly endless possibilities: develop your own Stone Age empire by producing goods, growing veggies and fruit, harvest land and sea resources, increase your population, expand your borders, and attempt to develop the best farmland in the world. it’s the ultimate farm adventure!
• Hundreds of captivating quests: searching for treasure and artifacts, discovering a lost island, exploring dangerous caves and a mysterious valley, growing unusual crops on your farm, and creating the perfect Stone Age village!
‘The Tribez’ is the insanely popular empire-building game that’s revolutionizing the idea of social gaming.’ (www.thedailybeast.com)
‘The design is so beautiful and there is so much detail that it's a real pleasure to navigate through the scenes and help the villagers.’ (appszoom.com)
‘There is tons of content, quests, and things to accomplish in the game.’ (pocketfullofapps.com)
‘What makes The Tribez genuinely pleasant to play is the attention paid to the graphics.’ (http://www.gamezebo.com)
WHAT OTHER PLAYERS THINK:
• “I have been playing about 9 months and am totally addicted I think the thing that keeps me going in the goals. There is always something to work towards”.
• “I like that after all this time, there is always a major goal to work towards and something new to discover. I look forward to playing every day (er...playing any time I'm awake and my ipad is accessible), and since health limitations have recently robbed me of many activities, this has given me something else I can enjoy”.
The game contains in app purchases. In-app purchases required to speed up gameplay.
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheTribezCommunity
Dear friends, the update is here!
The cold season is almost over, spring is coming.
Snow is melting on the Island of the Ancients, and the inhabitants of your village are removing their warm fur coats and hats.
The Tribez team continues to work on technical improvements to the game.
Update the game and stay with us. There are still many wonderful surprises ahead!