The Last Warlock
iOS Universal Games
"If you've got any love for strategy RPGs, you shouldn't let this one pass you by." - Touch Arcade - 4½ out of 5 stars
"For fans of XCOM" - Pocket Tactics
The Last Warlock is a turn based strategy and role-playing game. Command your Warlock across a series of hand-crafted quests, encountering monsters, traps, puzzles and enemy Warlocks!
"The Last Warlock is a fantastic bit of medicine for anyone who has grown a little weary of the norm in this genre, and a breath of fresh air even if you haven't." - Touch Arcade
- Journey through varied magical lands on your quest to discover the secret of the last warlock.
- Featuring over 60 spells.
- Summon mythical creatures to do your bidding.
- Attack your enemies with fire, lightning and magic.
- Craft swords, shields and potions to aid in your quests.
- Use loot from your battles to level up and prepare for the next adventure.
- Customize the appearance of your Warlock and power up with new spells and abilities.
- Replay quests to discover hidden areas or defeat challenging monsters as you gain power.
- True emergent gameplay rarely seen in mobile games.
The Last Warlock features an extensive single player experience and an exciting multiplayer battle mode where you can play hotseat or online asynchronous battles against up to four human or computer controlled Warlocks.
- iCloud keeps your saved games shared across devices.
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
- Multiple difficulty levels for casual players or expert strategists!
- No timers, and no pay to win!
Note: In-App purchases are an optional extra to unlock spells early. The game has been balanced to be played without them and contains no form of consumable purchases. After each quest you gain spells and XP to upgrade your Warlock and defeat the next quest.
We rely on the community to report issues. If you experience a problem, please email [email protected] We respond to support requests quickly.
-Team mode in multiplayer. Play 2v2 or 3v1 or 2v1v1!
-Option to disable handicaps in games
-New spell packs to play with the new creatures in single player mode
-Balancing changes to Ibis and Golems
-Teleport spells are no longer removed when portal appears
-Multiplayer games with +powers now have more magic cubes
-Fix for seeing eye not being able to spy on all opponents spells
-Fix for Warlocks graves exploding
-Fix for rare screen freezing bug
TouchArcade —'The Last Warlock' Review - A Strife Less Ordinary