The Blocks Cometh - GameClub
iOS Universal Games
Play as multiple different characters, each with their own special skills to help them survive the onslaught of descending blocks. Keep climbing or face certain death. Scramble up a treacherous chain of crates, boxes, and blocks to see how high you can reach. If there's no safe route, you can strategically destroy some of the blocks to open a route. Don't take too long to think about it, though. The blocks keep coming, and they only get faster as you ascend!
The Blocks Cometh comes from Halfbot Studios, the developer behind the hit mobile version of Super Crate Box. It features a cast of wild characters that can be unlocked by achieving certain goals. Every character has their own skills and abilities, allowing you to find the one that fits your play style best! Challenge yourself in 4 different modes: Classic, Casual, Arcade, and the retro throw-back Gamebot. No matter how you choose to play, The Blocks Cometh. So what are you going to do about it?
** Supports MFi, XBox, and PlayStation Controllers **
Frantic Action: Blocks keep on crashing in from above. Dodge, attack, or climb on top of them to stay one step ahead of extinction!
Multiple Modes: Play the standard Classic Mode, take it easy with Casual Mode, go for a high score in Arcade Mode, or kick it old-school in Gamebot Mode!
A Wacky Cast: Unlock and play as 14 different characters including Velocispider, League of Evil's Leaper, and... Jim Sterling!?
Play Your Way: Master classic button controls or the optional tilt controls. Play in vertical mode to see the blocks sooner, or horizontal mode for a close-up view of the action!
Ascend to Great Heights: Climb to awesome altitudes on these tricky, towering blocks. How high can you get?
The Blocks Cometh - GameClub is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
148Apps —The Blocks Cometh Review
TouchArcade —'The Blocks Cometh' Review - Smiling While I Pull My Hair Out