Sword of Fargoal - GameClub
iOS Universal Games
Explore perilous dungeons, battle hordes of monsters, avoid devilish traps, and rescue the Sword of Fargoal in this award-winning dungeon-crawler RPG.
• 85 / 100 - Metacritic
• One of the “Best Video Games of All Time” - Computer Gaming World
• 5 / 5 - TouchArcade “Best iPhone Games of the Year”
• 9 / 10 - GamePro
Embark on an old school roguelike adventure packed with nostalgia, use a cunning array of magic spells and potions to help you when swords and brute force fail, and discover Sword of Fargoal, the genre-defining dungeon crawler game that inspired generations.
The Sword of Fargoal is somewhere in the depths of the dungeon, waiting for you to find it and bring it back to the surface. It's no easy task. Not only do you need to find your way around each maze-like floor to discover the stairs down to the next level, but you also need to survive any traps and monsters you stumble across on your travels. Each time you play, the dungeon and its contents change.
You'll find plenty of help along the way- tools, equipment, and magic spells. You never quite know what you'll find in the dungeon, but if you make the most of what you discover, you may well survive long enough to put your hands on the legendary blade itself. Of course, escaping with the sword is another task entirely.
- Endless Questing: With a different dungeon to tackle every time you play, you'll never run out of adventures!
- Become a Hero: Battle monsters, gather gold, and make offerings at temples to increase your power!
- Awesome Treasure: Find a variety of spells, magical amulets, and mysterious orbs to help you on your journey!
- Terrifying Monsters: Keep your wits about you to avoid defeat at the claws of grisly Gargoyles, powerful Shadow Dragons, invincible Demons, and many more. Even your fellow humans can't be trusted!
- Multiple Difficulty Settings: Enjoy unlimited lives in Squire Mode, take on the standard Hero Mode, or try to tackle the ultimate challenge in Legend Mode!
***Supports MFi, XBox, and PlayStation Controllers***
GameClub is a subscription mobile gaming service. If you like our games, try our auto-renewing monthly subscription for 30 days free, and play all of our games with no limits, no ads, no hidden fees, and no other in-app purchases.
If you choose to purchase GameClub’s optional subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for playing this GameClub game!
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
148Apps —Sword of Fargoal Review