RPG Justice Chronicles
iOS Universal Games
Ultimate classic RPG where a young knight must fight destiny through the darkness that lurks in history!
Kline, a novice High Beast Knight is sent on reconnaissance into Laft, the Earth-Depths, where he comes across Alia, a Battle Maiden who has suffered terrible injuries and is close to death. In order to help her, he forms a partnership with the God of Death, Rooselevy. Alia lives, but in return the young knight must give up his life...
In a world on the brink of war, the newly acquainted duo must fight destiny itself in order to save the world from the ever creeping darkness that is threatening to consume everything, and once and for all restore the balance of the world.
- 40+ hours of gameplay
- Beautiful SNES-like 8bit dot artworks and animated turn-based battles
- Innovative Command Palette battle system designed for touch screen interfaces
- Contract Guardian Beasts and High Beasts to take advantages in battles
- Partona (bonds) system between allies, Guardian Beasts and High Beasts
- Engage in numbers of subquests
- Obtain new skills with the Magic Meteorites
- Collect materials and craft ultimate weapons
*While in-app-purchase content requires additional fees, it is not necessary for finishing the game.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
TouchArcade —'RPG Justice Chronicles' Review - Doing 'Fantasy' Justice