iOS Universal Games
It's Reversi Ultimate!
Reversi, also known as Othello, is a classic board game for two players just like Chess, Checkers and Go. The dark and the light battle each other for victory to control the board. Reversi is also known as Go or Othello.
- Pass and Play with others, or play against the computer across five difficulty levels.
- Modern, simple & clean interface.
- Full retina HD graphics for iPhone and iPad.
- 6 sleek and colorful themes to choose from.
- Large, easy to see game board.
- Helpful square highlights valid moves.
How to Play:
- The goal is to get the majority of your color discs on the board at the end of the game.
- Dark always moves first.
- A move is made by placing a disc on the board in a position that "out-flanks" one or more of the opponent's discs.
- A disc may outflank any number of discs in one or more rows in any direction (horizontal, vertical, diagonal).
- All the discs which are outflanked will be flipped.
- Discs can only be outflanked as a direct result of a move and must fall in the direct line of the disc being played.
- If you can't outflank and flip at least one opposing disc, you must pass your turn.
- Once a disc has been placed on a square, it can never be moved to another square.
- The player with the most discs of their color wins the game.
Thanks for playing Reversi Ultimate! Here's what's in this release:
- This app update includes minor bug fixes and app optimizations.
Feedback? Questions? Get in touch and we'd be happy to help. Play on!