iOS Universal Games
** Indie Stream Fes 2015, Best Narrative Award Winner, Famitsu Gold Dendo Award Winner, Out of Index 2015 Official Selection
"Have you ever looked into a mirror carefully? How do you know whether the person looking at you from the other side is yourself or someone else inside the mirror?"
RETSNOM is an inventive pixel art puzzle platformer that allow players to break the map by mirroring sections of the level, and rearranging it on the fly.
You have a daughter. She is unfortunately infected by a zombie virus. The only way to save your daughter is to visit the future laboratory to steal the medicine that is expected to be made by your colleagues. But the future research team is hiding in a maze using mirrors.
- Inventive puzzle platformer that allows players to break the map by mirroring sections of the level and rearranging it on the fly
- Unique puzzles using mirrors and various mechanics
- 61 levels spread over 5 different worlds, collectable bonus items
- Narratives of time-travel paradoxes and another world in the mirror with 2 different endings.
RETSNOM version 1.1 has been released.
- Improved horizontal movement while you fly in the world 3, 4, and 5
- Fixed compatibility with iPhone X
- Fixed minor bugs
TouchArcade —'RETSNOM' Review - Yako S'ti