Rebels and Redcoats Gold
iOS Universal Games
Rebels and Redcoats Gold recreates the battlefields of the American Revolutionary War. The war began in 1775 when the American colonies rebelled against the British Empire, declaring their independence in 1776. In the following years, Britain tried to end the revolt and recapture the American territories. The rebels however had support from Europe, with France and Spain later joining the war as allies to their cause. A decisive American victory at Yorktown in 1781 broke the British resolve and was a catalyst in starting peace negotiations. The war ended in 1783 with the signing of the Treaty of Paris and global recognition of the sovereignty of the United States.
Key Game Features
● 5 Mission 'Tutorial' Campaign.
● 5 Mission ‘Resistance' Campaign.
● 5 Mission ‘Revolution' Campaign.
● 4 Mission ‘Evolution' Campaign.
● 4 Mission ‘Nemesis' Campaign.
● All missions, apart from the tutorial, can be played as both sides.
● 37 different historical models representing 26 different unit types.
● Three classes of troop quality – Raw, Average and Veteran.
● New general quality mechanic, affecting command radius and leadership benefits.
● 14 different troop classes including infantry (line, grenadiers, guard, and militia), light infantry (and jägars), light cavalry (light dragoons and hussars), dragoons and artillery (4pdr and 6pdr).
● 5 types of infantry formation - Line, Column, Open Order, Square, Unformed.
● New joint Artillery and infantry formations, allowing for effective and resilient combined units.
● New troop morale mechanic (Disruption)
● New 'light' woods that block line of sight but don't give a defensive bonus.
● Detailed Combat Analysis
● Map zoom
● Flank Attacks
● Strategic Movement
Find us on Facebook – facebook.com/HexWar
Follow us on Twitter - @HexwarGames
Game Forum - hexwar.com/forums
Thank you for supporting our games!
© 2015 HexWar Games Ltd.
© 2014 Decision Games, Inc
All Rights Reserved.
Fix: Wrong loss condition shown in Harlem Heights scenario.
Fix: Win, loss conditions for the Stony Point scenario.
Change: Load and Save screen.
Change: Small changes to UI layout.
Fix: Units may sometimes have been unable to attack adjacent enemy huts or tents unless charging.
Change: When a general ends alone in a hex adjacent to an enemy, after enemy shooting, it now evades if possible, or is destroyed.
Fix: Some time flank attacks provided no benefit in combat.
Fix: A rare crash which could occur after charging.
Fix: Some line of sight issues from high hill hexes across lower hill hexes.
Change: Improved map zoom.
Change: Improved base Line of Sight range in some missions.
Change: Faster A.I. execution during larger missions. larger missions.