This app was removed from the App Store.
Pro Strategy Football 2018
iOS Universal Games
Pro Strategy Football is a realistic simulation (and game) of American Football. Built around an engine that was developed as a Computer Science Master's project, the game has grown over the years to become the most accurate simulation of coaching in American Football. You can now watch simulated games live, too!
But PSF goes beyond coaching. You can also manage players and teams in the user friendly career mode, where the emphasis is more on getting you through the management portions so you can get to the next season, but still have you deal with aging players and upcoming drafts.
Main features in PSF 2018:
- new realism settings allow you to toggle injuries, penalties, and home field advantage
- can now scout each team’s coaches (playcalling, emphasis, etc)
- you can now have an unlimited number of leagues (teams and players)
- you can share leagues, using iTunes to transfer files to and from your device
- export any league to csv, edit the names and ratings (ALL ratings), even conference names and the championship name, and import back to create a league
- have different leagues for exhibition, season, and career
- you can now watch simulated games played live
- greatly improved play calling
- can now view at a glance all your men’s ratings, game stats, etc, while choosing a receiver or runner (or on defense, to help you decide whether to key or double team)
- tweaking the engine a little
The most exciting new feature is the ability to import csv files to create and share leagues. You can now have an unlimited number of leagues (teams and players) and can share them. And of course, you are free to use any names you like - your friends, real players, anyone.
And you can still use the in-game Names editor if you prefer, but now you can turn the custom names on and off!
Added in-game Names Editor, which can be turned off and on and used along with custom leagues
(if you create the in-game Names and turn it on, those names take priority, but you can turn it off at any time)
HEAD'S UP - if you turn on the Custom Names, your csv or league names will not show up!!