iOS Universal Games
Prepare to be pulverized by sonic and visual mayhem in this 3D shmup: blast enemies and avoid getting killed while listening to self rearranging breakbeats and gameplay induced musically quantized noises. Witness instants of glorious cacophony emerging from the underlying sonic chaos while kicks and snares trigger precise visual fxs that beat your brain into submission.
- 10 abstract randomized levels
- 12 unholy mixes of drill'n'bass, metal, noise and dance music
- randomly rearranging breakbeats in the vein of early jungle and drill'n'bass pioneers
- game sounds that are musically quantized and tuned, enriching the underlying pieces in musical ways
- trance inducing audio visual synchronization: kicks and snares trigger clear-cut, eye stabbing fxs
- music player allows you to playback tracks while triggering sounds fxs, simulating in-game events
This game might strain your eyes and ears, it may also potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. If you have any health concerns, don't play.
This game will run "as designed" on iPad 5th Generation and above and on iPhone 7 and above.
This game is a single "programmer/musician/designer" effort, with an extreme do-it-yourself attitude.
It was proudly made without any third-party engine/framework/library nor any significant third-party piece of code.
- bug fixes
- 6 songs unlocked by default