Marvel Contest of Champions
iOS Universal Games
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS:
Having just barely escaped from an odd holding cell, TIGRA and HIT-MONKEY must join forces to shake off their pursuers and find out who is behind them being locked up!
The Island of Doctor M.O.D.O.K.
Ever since M.O.D.O.K. established his Hotel, he's been working tirelessly on his experimental Champions. But the Hotel is no place for his creations to live, so he's been sending them off to a secret secluded island to run free (under careful supervision of course). Now the time has come for M.O.D.O.K. to harvest the fruits of his labors, and it's up to the Summoner to drop in and collect some samples for M.O.D.O.K. to study. Don't worry though, the Summoner will be handsomely rewarded for their efforts with Gold Coins redeemable only at the Hotel M.O.D.O.K. Store!
M.O.D.O.K. has unleashed a new tool to aid you in your Labs Quests. The new Buff Deleter item can be used much like Rerolls, but can remove a Buff of your choice instead of replacing them. Get your hands on these rare items while you can and take control of your encounters! These Deleters won’t be sticking around after the Events of this month end, so make use of them while you can!
Alliance Treasury Update
We are updating how Alliance members donate resources to Alliance Quest Maps. Instead of donating to the Alliance Treasury, Summoners will now be able to purchase Alliance Tickets with resources or by visiting the Unit Store. They will spend these Tickets to gain entry to Maps Six and Seven instead of donating it to the Alliance Treasury. Because of how this new system works we will be removing the Alliance Treasury as a whole and these tickets will live in the Summoner’s Resource Tab.
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- Annihilus (Enemies Synergy): Will now provide an increase to Champion PI ratings
- Black Widow (Claire Voyant): Fixed an issue where the Medium 1 and 2 Attacks would sometimes not make contact
- Guillotine 2099: Fixed an issue where Combo shield would activate when Dex Evading an Attack
- Howard the Duck: Will now start each fight with the correct number of Armor Up Buffs
- Human Torch (Familiar Faces Synergy): Increased the duration of the “Miss” a short amount
- Hyperion: Special Attack 2 Wind Breath now properly tagged as a projectile
- Judgement Day Synergy: Fixed an issue where Black Widow (Claire Voyant) and Ghost Rider’s Judgement Day Synergy was not reducing the duration of Unstoppable Buffs
- Mister Fantastic: Heavy Attack will now pause the Buffs from his Pre-Fight Ability
- Science Experiment Synergy: Fixed an issue where Captain America (Infinity War)’s synergy was not modifying the damage output of Ice Man’s Coldsnap Debuff at the start of a fight
- Sorcerer Supreme: Fixed an issue where the Special 2 Attack wouldn’t always pause the Rune Timer
- Wolverine (Weapon X): Fixed an issue where Wolverine (Weapon X) was not immune to all Regeneration Rate modification
- Wolverine (Weapon X): Added a Top Champion portrait for Summoner Profiles
- Fixed an issue with the timing of Parry after a 5-Hit Combo against some older Champions
All this and more! Check out the full list of exciting updates on the MCoC blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news
148Apps —Marvel Contest of Champions Review
TouchArcade —'Marvel Contest Of Champions' Review - So Where's The Mango Sentinel?
PocketGamer —Marvel Contest of Champions