iOS Universal Games
Marathon is the first in the epic trilogy of first person shooter games that defined the genre. Experience the pulse-pounding action as you defend the Marathon from the alien Pfhor.
Play with your friends and enemies on WIFI in Every Man for Himself, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Cooperative, or Kill the Man With the Ball.
• 27 levels divided into six chapters.
• LAN-based multiplayer with up to 8 players.
• Missions include exploration, puzzles and extermination.
• Console-quality gameplay.
• MFi controller support.
• 3D Touch and haptic feedback.
• Dynamic reticle and High-resolution textures.
• 7 unique weapons including:
.45 Magnum Mega Class pistol
M.75 Assault Rifle/Grenade Launcher
Zeus Class Fusion Pistol
... and the devastating SPNKR-X17 rocket launcher
"Being naked in space stinks. Lucky for you, Mr. Security officer, you are dressed in active military uniform, complete with a Cyberheadª helmet. Your Cyberhead device is your interface to your surrounding environment." ~Marathon Manual
• Defend the UESC Marathon colony ship against the aggressive Pfhor
• Play the role of the cyborg security officer
• Witness the rampancy of Durandal, the ship-board A.I.
• Uncover the surprising secrets of the Pfhor and the UESC Marathon
"Carnage is as easy as point and shoot. Different weapons are characterized with different dynamics. It is unwise, for example, to use the rocket launcher in close combat." ~Marathon Manual
Visit us at http://www.marathon-ios.com
Follow us on twitter http://www.twitter.com/blezek
Source code for this app is also licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html). See http://www.marathon-ios.com for details.
"Move fast, seize the initiative, wield superior firepower, dive into the melee, anticipate enemy movements, slaughter the defenseless, endure." ~Marathon Manual
• Now uses original graphics in Classic Mode
• Option to swap gamepad analog sticks
• Adds special objects to overhead map
• Fixes main menu alignment on some devices
TouchArcade —Bungie's Classic Mac FPS 'Marathon' Launches for Free in the App Store