iOS Universal Games
"A stunning visual treat" - AppAdvice (4.5/5 stars)
"One of the best physics puzzlers ever." - Nontrivial Games
"There are some levels that will basically snap your brain in half" - TouchArcade (4.5/5 stars)
"I’ve yet to come across a puzzle-game like Manowar" - appgefahren.de
"Manowar is really outstanding" - GottaSolveIt
"Incredibly satisfying" - Softonic (4/5 stars)
"Will keep you coming back for hours" - AppsMeNow
“A must try!” - PuzzleGameApp (4.5/5 stars)
Journey over 60 individually crafted levels that each pose a unique challenge to be unraveled
- universal app for iPad and iPhone
- unlock the speed run mode
- unlock the bonus stage
- join the select few who have ever attempted the final level
- tilt the ship and tap to fire cannons, empty the ship to solve the puzzle
- designed to simultaneously challenge your logic, lateral thinking and timing skills
Balls move in unison, often forcing an undesired outcome. It may be useful to think about how to separate them.
Some levels require manipulating the balls in unconventional way. Keep experimenting and think outside the box.
If there is one difficult ball always left at the end it may help to devise the criteria for clearing this one and working back from there.
As a general rule of thumb the levels usually require logical solution rather than a skill challenge (This is not the case in the bonus stage!)
Red herrings are very rare. eg. If a cannon or platform exists it is usually part of the solution.
If you’re stuck tweet @manowargame for a hint.
- Major 2019 update with new puzzles, improved design and streamlined gameplay
- You can now attempt any level (except the final one)
- Payment model is now ad supported free-to-play
- Now supports all modern iPad and iPhone devices
TouchArcade —'Manowar' Review - Ship For Brains