iOS Universal Games
Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries.
Learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
* Grow and customize your farm
* Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
* Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
* Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
* Build your own town and welcome visitors
Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. The controls are also smooth, non intrusive, and use the iPhone’s touch screen well.
Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products is a quietly pleasing experience.
5/5 The artwork is phenomenal, clear, missing no details and certainly comical.
5/5 The animals are super cute and nothing ever dies. No pressure if you can’t play for a few days.
5/5 I love this game I play it everyday to build my farm up. I love how it branches out from just a farm to fishing and mining. Overall very fun game :)
5/5 Great game. Love the options!! Got this game for my iPad and it out does any other farm game I have played. Wonderful design and thought process.
5/5 A “happy feel good” game! 6 stars from this girl!
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Our first FARMtastic update of the year is here!
Introducing: Custom Decorations
• Make the perfect decoration for your farm and town! This new decoration type opens up wonderful possibilities and we shall begin with a brand new dreamy tree and marvelous stone decoration
• Upgrade your custom decorations and choose how they will look next! Each deco comes with several upgrade levels.
• Each upgrade has a price, in a combination of coins, vouchers, and a new item called Blueprints.
• Alfred the postman will bring the very first custom decoration to all players reaching level 71.
• Get additional custom decorations through the Derby and Valley!
Introducing: Chill Derby & Bunny Derby
• Experience a more relaxed Derby! Join us in the all-new Chill Derby.
• No league promotion or demotion! No competition! Only easy tasks!
• The taskboard is full of stacks of tasks, renewed daily. Complete tasks alongside your neighbors for points, and even more horseshoe rewards!
• Your derby task limit renews daily. Play more, play chill!
• Additionally, there’s a new Bunny Derby! This Derby can combine with other types of Derby for exciting experiences!
• In the Bunny Derby, try to catch a bunny with your derby horse! Catching bunnies unlocks extra rewards for all derby participants!
• To catch a bunny, your neighborhood needs to take tasks during Bunny Time. Completing a task taken during bunny time will take you closer to the bunny. But pay attention to the timer! Bunny Time happens regularly, but only lasts a short while!
• Catch up to three bunnies in a Bunny Derby, for a maximum of three extra rewards!
Community Requested Features / Improvements:
• 2 new production machines: the Wok kitchen and the Fondue pot!
• 3 new crops: Lily, Beetroot and Garlic!
• 11 exciting new products! From Fried rice to Garlic bread and Fancy cake!
• A boatload of helpful bug fixes for the Valley and across the entire game
Don’t forget to connect to Supercell ID within Hay Day to save your farm progress!
We love getting feedback from all of you, so please visit our Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and YouTube channels and share your feedback with us so we can keep making Hay Day even better!
PocketGamer —Hay Day