iOS Universal Games
Grab your weapons and survive a fun zombie apocalypse. It's harder than you think!
Happy Deads is a super casual zombie shooter with simple tap controls. The goal is to survive for as long as possible or achieve the highest score. Kill as many zombies as you can to collect coins to buy and upgrade your stuff.
• Fight a variety of zombies in 30 levels
• 300+ crazy missions
• 20 hilarious characters with unique abilities
• Tons of insane weapons and costumes
SUBSCRIPTION AND TERM
In our game we have the following subscription length:
1. Weekly Membership offers you a weekly subscription for $4.99 after 3-day free trial for unlocking VIP keys, VIP weapons and VIP characters. Also the subscription will provide 10,000 Coins and 50 Gems on a daily basis. Moreover, we will remove all pop-ups and banner ads for your better game experience.
2. Monthly Membership offers you a monthly subscription for $19.99 for unlocking VIP keys, VIP weapons and VIP characters. Also the subscription will provide 10,000 Coins and 100 Gems on a daily basis. Moreover, we will remove all pop-ups and banner ads for your better game experience.
3. Yearly Membership offers you a yearly subscription for $99.99 for unlocking VIP keys, VIP weapons and VIP characters. Also the subscription will provide 10,000 Coins and 100 Gems on a daily basis. Moreover, we will remove all pop-ups and banner ads for your better game experience.
End of trial and subscription renewal
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes account. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- Minor adjust game balance