iOS Universal Games
Cloud Raiders catapults action strategy to dizzying new heights! In a sky filled with floating islands, you must dominate them all. The best part? You have a five-million-ton floating island stronghold to do it! Assemble your army of ruthless raiders and transform your island into an impregnable fortress of doom! Form clans with your friends and blast your enemies out of the skies!
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cloudraidersgame
Fortify your base with thundering cannons, cunning traps and spellbound artifacts, then lead your troops on sorties to fend off intruders and withstand hordes of skyborne enemies. Vicious pirates are only the first threat on the horizon, so quickly scatter their dastardly fleet to the four winds. Train an army of axe-brandishing marauders, grenade-lobbing bombardiers, fire-breathing dragons, and many more fearsome warriors to take the fight to your foes!
- Millions of strategies, but just one goal: Grab the other guy's loot!
- Form clans and fight for global dominance! Battle your way to ranked-PvP glory!
- Charge through an epic campaign across Floating Fortresses, Pirate Rafts, and other exciting airborne battles!
- Pit your army against legendary bosses and pirate overlords! Rumor has it giant golems roam the cloud forests, but those are just tall-tales... right?
- Summon powerful new units every week to fight by your side!
- Protect your base with powerful cannons, cunning traps and other fortifications! Rally your troops from their bunkers to meet your attackers head on!
- Unlock the full potential of your warriors, spells and heroes by upgrading them in the laboratory!
- Brew your own buffs to get an edge on the battlefield! Just don’t let your bombardiers near the brewery... that’s an accident just waiting to happen!
- Call in devastating cannon salvos from your Battle Carrier! Unlock new ammo upgrades to obliterate your opponents!
Official game trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sIhq3D2OYk
Update 7.8.4 - Technical improvements
Update 7.8.0 codenamed Belt'n'Raid has landed! Check it out:
· Battle Belt for your top 4 items used in raids. We felt that taking a ton of consumables into battle wasn't right, so now you'll have to make an informed decision of picking your favorite consumables. Don't worry, the ones you don't pick won't be mad. They'll be waiting. Barrels are not affected by this change, though. Hurrah!
· Belt Sets to quickly switch between PvP and PvE loadouts. Adjusting your loadout by hand every time you switch a target is sooo 7.7.0!
· Garrison Island in your top-right corner of the map – for any troops in the reserve to stretch their legs (and/or wings)!
· New Clan Tasks which will help you stand out from the crowd with beautiful Clan Emblem customization. 11/10 Seagulls liked this new look!
· Join clan earlier, too! When any player reaches Stronghold level 2, they can join a clan and start dominating the skies together with trusty clanmates! We heard that inviting brand-new players into your clan gives you more luck on raids... Wonder if that's true?
Aa-a-and some more сool improvements:
· Loading Times were reduced – less time waiting means more time raiding!
· Gold Drills are now more effective, increasing their Gold output. Yay! More gold!
· Traps are waaay cheaper to rearm! Better watch your step from now on...
· Bombastic runs faster and deals more damage to walls. Kaboom!
· Gauntlet-building time reduced. More Gauntlets – more loot!
· Marauders had HP decreased, and will now take more space in troop camp. Still strong!
· Bone Dragon got stronger bones, and its attack range got increased as a result;
· Dark Mage turns to the Dark side faster, training time reduced;
· Rock Golem now made of harder rock, and will be able to tank more;
· Warlord got an upgraded shield, his chance to knockback increased;
· Mecha-Mole production line optimized, they will now train faster but will take 1 additional Troop Camp space;
· Clan Wars: we're nearly there... visit our community to learn how they'll work!
What's left? Let us know! Discuss this update on our official Facebook page with the rest of the Cloud Raiders community! Just visit https://www.facebook.com/cloudraidersgame