Civil War: 1863
iOS Universal Games
Relive iconic battles of the American Civil War. Take command of both the Union and Confederate forces in this exciting turn-based strategy game from the developers behind the international top-selling Tank Battle: 1944 and Ancient Battle: Rome.
New features for version 2.0 include iCloud save support, combat analysis, strategic movement, map zoom and combat improvements.
● 8 Mission 'First Strike' Campaign.
● 5 Mission 'To Arms!' Campaign.
● 6 Mission 'Stalemate' Campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Hoorah!' Campaign.
● Includes battles based on historic events.
● Play the missions as either Union or Confederate.
● 8 Unique Civil War Units:
- Infantry with Muskets.
- Infantry with Rifled Muskets.
- Naval Gunboats.
- Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
● Changeable unit formations and tactics.
● Generals can attach to units to increase morale.
● More capable Veteran units and unreliable raw units.
● 3 difficulty settings.
● Detailed Combat Analysis.
● Flank Attacks .
● Map Zoom .
● Strategic Movement.
● Universal App (Works on iPhone & iPad)!
● High Definition graphics (including retina for the new iPad).
● 5 Pass & Play two player scenarios.
● Hours of Gameplay!
Purchasable Extra Content:
● 8 Mission 'Rebel Yell' Campaign + 5 bonus multiplayer missions.
● 8 Mission 'Victory Road' Campaign + 5 bonus multiplayer missions.
● 8 Mission 'Last Stand' Campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Grand Command' Campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Leviathan' Campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Arsenal' Campaign.
Thank you for supporting our games!
© 2014 Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. © 2014 HexWar Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Fix: Units may sometimes have been unable to attack adjacent enemy huts or tents unless charging.
Change: When a general ends alone in a hex adjacent to an enemy, after enemy shooting, it now evades if possible, or is destroyed.
Fix: Some units were not getting their shock combat bonus in a charge combat.
Fix: Some time flank attacks provided no benefit in combat.
Fix: A rare crash which could occur after charging.
PocketGamer —Civil War: 1863
TouchArcade —'Civil War: 1863' Review - "A fiery gospel writ in burnished rows of steel"