Choice of Games
iOS Universal Games
The choice is yours!
Choice of Games is a magnificent library of interactive novels: action, adventure, drama, historical, war, humor, supernatural, and more. Our games are entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by vast, unstoppable power of your imagination. Choose your path: your choices control the story.
Try a few of these Choice of Games classics:
• Affairs of the Court: Choice of Romance — Plunge into court politics and change the course of history, or pursue a love affair that rocks the kingdom to its foundations!
• Choice of Broadsides — Step into the shoes of the greatest naval hero of all time... you!
• Choice of the Deathless — Battle demons and undead attorneys, and win souls to pay back your student loans!
• Choice of the Dragon — Become a fire-breathing dragon who sleeps on gold and kidnaps princesses!
• Choice of Kung Fu — Become the world's greatest kung-fu fighter or find true enlightenment.
• Choice of Robots — The robots you design will change the world! Will you show them the true meaning of love, or conquer Alaska with your robot army?
• Choice of the Vampire — A 200-year journey of love, power, and redemption.
• Creatures Such as We — A philosophical romance with game designers on the moon. In this game within a game, there has to be a better ending! Awarded 2nd place in the 2014 IFComp.
• For Rent: Haunted House — Rent out a haunted house under the tyrannical eye of a ruthless boss. Screw over your tenants! Ignore supernatural phenomena!
• Grand Academy for Future Villains — Taking over the world? Welcome to the world's finest preparatory villain school!
• Heart of the House — What will you sacrifice when trapped in a haunted manor? Will you destroy this evil or claim its power? And can love bloom in a haunted house?
• Psy High — What's scarier: the principal, your psychic powers, or finding a date for prom?
• Silverworld — Survive the past, save the future, and explore a savage Stone Age world!
• Tally Ho — A Jazz Age comedy of manners—only a perfect servant can solve a perfect mess!
Learn more at https://choiceofgames.com
We've fixed a bug where the game would show up in a window on iPad Pro devices. If you enjoy "Choice of Games," please leave us a written review. It really helps!