Blendoku - The Puzzle Game About Color
iOS Universal Games
The new MUST HAVE game for iPad, iPhone and iPod… players and critics are raving about this UNIQUE game!
"Blendoku stands out in a growing crowd of mobile puzzle games. The premise is unique and the game strikes a wonderful balance between simple gameplay and difficult challenges." - USAToday
*Over 10 million games played!*
Rated 5 stars all around the world!
Get it now and see what everyone's talking about!
A puzzle game that will challenge your ability to distinguish and arrange colors. The game is based on color principles and exercises taught in art schools around the world.
Try and beat the world average, beat your personal best, or go for a perfect score for those perfectionists out there!
Play through hundreds of levels with a wide gamut of difficulty (all free!). The game is perfect for kids and adults, casual users and experienced gamers alike.
* 525 levels free with a wide gamut of difficulty
* Compare yourself to the rest of the world
* Perfect Badges for Perfectionists
* Simple, intuitive touch controls
* Addictive gameplay
* Unique color strategy
* *hidden* 'Negative Mode' increases total levels to 1000+!
* Save level progress automatically!
* Check your score against the world average
* Simple Level pack +150 levels!
* Medium Level pack +150 levels!
* Hard Level pack +100 levels!
* Master Level pack +75 levels!
* FREE Winter Level pack +50 levels!
* Encore Level pack +150 levels!
* Encore 2 Level pack +150 levels!
"A brilliantly simple yet challengingly in-depth twist on classic Sudoku. An overwhelming number of levels with perfect gradation of difficulty. Multiple tracked stats and challenges available. Can play any level at any time and skip just as easily. IAPs are completely optional and actually beneficial; ads are barely noticeable." - Gamezebo
"Blendoku is such a unique and addictive experience" - Kotaku.com
"it's all fun, games and beautiful color." – toucharcade
"Blendoku is one finely crafted logic puzzle game" – Apple'n'Apps
"So addictive - 5 stars"
"Fun game! Absolutely love it! - 5 stars"
"We love this game! - 5 stars"
"The game is great. Never thought colors could be so fun. - 5 stars"
Fixed syncing issue
TouchArcade —'Blendoku' Review - Making a Game of Color Theory