Big Time Gangsta
iOS Universal Games
NOW WITH BOSS FIGHTS, NEW GANGSTAS, PIMP YOUR PAD & NEW WEAPONS!!
Small time thugs don't survive these streets
The streets of Mission Hill are as deadly as it gets. Build up your gang from the toughest bunch of STREET SOLDIERS, ex-cons and wanted crooks roaming the blocks. To survive and thrive in these dangerous neighborhoods you need to TAKE OUT RIVAL GANGS before they get to you first. HUSTLING and dealing, SHOOTING and stealing is the only way to take these streets, earn COLD HARD CASH and OWN THE CITY
CRAZY 3D SHOOTOUTS AND BATTLES
Equip your gang with deadly weapons and get right into in the action as only one side can survive a deadly shoot out
OWN THE ENTIRE CITY
Take over the whole city, building by building, block by block, street by street
BADDEST GANGSTAS ON THE PLANET
Choose from 7 of the most insane Gangstas to form your big time gang
ARSENAL OF DEADLY FIREARMS
Arm your gang with some of the most lethal weapons on the streets, from handguns and magnums to powerful machine guns
GAME CENTER ACHIEVEMENTS
Being Big Time doesn't mean anything if your rivals are even bigger. Show them who’s boss by earning Gangsta achievements
FOLLOW US at
The Glu Gangsta’s are always hustling to throw down plenty of free content and new features in our game. Previous updates include:
Daily bonus - slot machine
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance