Narde - classic backgammon online
iOS Universal Games
Russian nardes (classic backgammon) is one of the oldest board games for two players. The playing pieces are moved according to the roll of dice, and a player wins by removing all of his pieces from the board before his opponent. Backgammon is a member of the tables family, one of the oldest classes of board games in the world.
Although luck is one of the determining factors in the outcome, strategy plays a more important role in the long run. With each roll of the dice, players must choose from numerous options for moving their checkers and anticipate possible counter-moves by the opponent.
- Strong AI for singleplayer game
- Multiplayer game over internet and on one device (hot seat)
- Scoreboards and leaderboards
- Online shop with 12 unique gameboards
- Comprehensive dice roll analytics
- Random.org dice generation for fair play
Play now for free!