iOS Universal Finance
Stocks makes it easy to follow your stocks and the market. View quotes and daily performance in a customizable watchlist, and tap any ticker to see an interactive chart and key details. Stocks also includes business news from top publications around the world.
Top Stories, Apple News and Apple News+ are available in the US, UK, Australia, and now Canada.
• Customize your watchlist with stocks, indexes, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies, and more.
• View price quotes and tap to toggle between price change, percentage change, and market capitalization.
• Color-coded sparklines let you easily track stock performance throughout the day.
Charts and details
• Tap any ticker in your watchlist to see price charts for day, week, month, and multi-month periods.
• Touch the chart with one finger to see the price at a specific date or time, or touch with two fingers to view price change over time.
• View key details including after-hours price, trading volume, EPS, and more.
• Read Top Stories selected by Apple News editors for the latest news driving the market.*
• Read and watch stories about the companies you follow, from a select group of top-rated business publications, selected using the same machine learning as Apple News.*
• Apple News+ subscribers see Apple News+ stories right in Stocks.
• Browse headlines and read beautifully formatted stories that look great on iPhone and iPad.*
Stocks on all devices
• Use the Stocks app on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
• With iCloud you can view your watchlist, market data, and business news in Stocks on all your devices.
• Ask Siri questions such as “How is the Nikkei doing?” or “What is Apple’s P/E ratio?”.
• See your stocks in the Today view of Notification Center.
* Top Stories and Apple News stories are available in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia; news stories in other countries are provided by Yahoo.
Bug fixes and feature enchancements.