MileIQ: Mileage Tracker & Log
iOS iPhone Finance
MileIQ automatically tracks and records your mileage in the background as you drive your car for business. MileIQ users save an average of $7,124 per year.
Tracking your miles for tax deduction purposes? MileIQ is the easiest most accurate way to create logs that follow IRS mileage standards.
Easy to Use. Loaded with Features.
Two of the biggest mistakes manual paper log keepers make is not maintaining a contemporaneous mileage log and mixing their business miles with personal miles. Inaccurate record keeping can result in rejected mileage deduction claims and IRS penalties.
Automatic Mileage Detection
MileIQ creates an accurate, contemporaneous record of the miles you drive for work. Automatic drive detection means no stopping and starting the app. No need for manual paper logs.
Accurate Mileage Tracking
Features like Name Your Location and One Swipe Classification give your tax-deductible mileage records the accurate details they need to pass IRS scrutiny.
A Custom Fit
No matter whether you're tracking miles for reimbursements or tax deductions, MileIQ gives you the tools and flexibility to create mileage record details that reflect the miles you drive.
• Personalize each drive with vehicle names, job numbers or any designation that fits your business
• Use bulk editing to give groups of drives a single purpose
• Use Frequent Drives to auto-classify the drives you make most often
• Add drives, delete drives, duplicate drives, and more
Making Your Business Mileage Count
The 2019 standard IRS mileage rate of 58 cents per mile driven for business, 14 cents for charity and 20 cents for medical mileage.
MileIQ calculates your largest mileage tax deduction. For example, let’s say you drive 1,000 or 10,000 miles for business using the standard mileage rate of 58 cents you’d be entitled to a mileage deduction of $580 or $5,800.
Detailed Records of Every Drive
A mileage log is only as good as the reports it generates. Stored securely in the cloud, MileIQ sends weekly mileage reports directly to your inbox. Need more specificity, use the web dashboard to generate custom reports.
• $5.2 billion in mileage deductions and reimbursements
• 40.8 billion miles logged with MileIQ
• 338 million hours saved from manual logging
Join Millions of Drivers Who’ve Saved Billions of Dollars using MileIQ
Try MileIQ for free. Your first 40 drives are free every month.
For a complete record of all your drives upgrade to MileIQ Unlimited for only $5.99/month recurring or $59.99/year recurring.
Mileage Logging that Works
• Easy. Simple to install and use
• Automatic. No stopping and starting the app
• Organized. Classify your drives with a swipe
• Accurate. Mileage logs that meet IRS mileage deduction standards
MileIQ consumes almost no power when stationary (as it quickly goes to "sleep"), and it will only minimally increase battery consumption when in transit. To achieve this minimal battery usage, MileIQ uses smartly constructed formulas to detect drives rather than only using GPS (which requires more power) for location data.
• Help Center: https://support.mileiq.com
• Website: http://www.mileiq.com
• Blog: http://www.mileiq.com/blog
• Twitter: twitter.com/mileiq
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/mileiq
• LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/mileiq
• Terms of Service: https://www.mileiq.com/terms
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase
We’re always working on ways to free you from administrative chores and make working on-the-go easier than ever. We are pleased to announce:
- Add vehicles with Bluetooth
Turn on routes and GPS will trace your drive onto the map. To see routes on new drives, go to menu > Drive Detection > turn on Routes.
Add any vehicle that’s Bluetooth-synced to your phone. This automatically enters new vehicle information, detects what you drove and adds it to your drive log. With Bluetooth enabled, go to menu > Account Settings > Vehicles > Add Vehicle via Bluetooth.