iOS iPhone Finance
iDuit Pro is a professional currency exchange rate application. It is not just the exchange rate of your locale currency, but also the conversion from and to the foreign currencies of the other countries in the world such as the EUR, JPY, GBP, USD, DZD, ARS, AUD, BHD, BWP, BRL, SGD, IDR, CAD, CLP, CNY, COP, CZK, DKK, HUF, ISK, INR, IRR, ILS, ZAR, KRW, KWD, LYD, MYR, MUR, MXN, NPR, NZD, NOK, OMR, PKR, PEN, PHP, PLN, QAR, RUB, SAR, SGD, ZAR, LKR, EUR, CHF, GBP, TTD, TND, AED, and more.
You can use this application from various perspectives currencies and countries you choose. You can also browse the update history of the past exchange rates based on the date and hour. This application has some kind of automatic alarm notification feature that will automatically notifying you about the last update of the exchange rate currency of your choice. This application can be used offline (no Internet connection) and can also be used online. When online, it can update automatically and you can also do it manually by pressing the refresh button on this app. If there is a change in the exchange rate, at the time the most recent data will be displayed real time. You can set the automatically update time every 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or more, or never by disabling it through this application options menu.
This application is very easy to use, so it is great for anyone whether novice or professional. The app user interface supports many languages that you can switch instantly under the Options menu.
- Multi currencies.
- Flexible realtime update.
- Flexible Notification.
- Could work either online or offline (No internet connection required).
- Universal native design for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
- High-resolution graphics for Retina display.
- Multi languages that can be switched instantly and directly from the app. (English, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, French, Dutch, Danish, Mexican spanish, Norwegian, Swedish, German, Italian, Spain, Finnish, Greek, Portuguese, Turkish, and Arabic).
- Various bug fixes and UI improvements.
- Added support for iPhone X.