Transformers: Cade’s Junkyard
iOS Universal Entertainment
Use augmented reality to play with Bumblebee the Transformer inside your home. Transform into a car, draw a path to drive, build up your own junkyard, then destroy it all!
- Transformers: Cade’s Junkyard is powered by the magic of Apple’s ARkit technology
- Scan anywhere that has a flat surface to place the autoshop from Transformers: The Last Knight
- Watch Bumblebee jump right into your room. Move closer to see his details in 360 degrees
- Transform into a car and drive by dragging your finger across the screen to choose your path
- Watch Bumblebee flex his bot-muscles by tapping anywhere for him to attack
- Build up your junkyard with over 10 different placeable and destroyable objects
- Use the built in camera mode to capture your best moments to share with your friends
Transformers: The Last Knight - In Digital (including 4K UHD) now! Buy it here: paramnt.us/TheLastKnight
New Features in 1.1:
- Rescale Bumblebee to make him gigantic or tiny by clicking on Settings->Advanced Options->Enable Scaling.
- For iPhone 7 and above, taptic feedback has been added to accentuate key moments in the experience.